Friday, August 9, 2013

Mezmerised

It was just recently (about a year ago) that I started getting a hang on how to polish my nails. I consider myself a late bloomer when it comes to nail polish, but finally I stopped biting my nails on a regular basis, and I realized that investing in good base and top coats is worth the investment. That being said, I still consider myself very much a rookie when it comes to nail design, I can barely do a decent French manicure on myself, and most days I settle with Essie Mademoiselle or OPI Barre My Soul.

But there is something with the start of the summer that always makes me feel bold and urges me to do small changes. This year I fell for Essie Mezmerised.
It is a nice and almost warm blue that I see myself also being compelled to wear this coming cold, dark, Norwegian winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

|